The price of a translation includes the initial translation by a specialised translator, revision by another qualified translator-reviser, an additional proofread by the initial translator and a final check by the project manager.
The price of translating a document or website content is calculated per word or per character. This is a way of quantifying our work. Just as petrol is priced by the litre, or bread by the pound, for document translation the conventional unit of measurement is the word. Website folders are measured by character, so here the actual number of letters in each word count as well as the spaces between them!
The cost of a translation therefore incorporates:
- Analysis of the document by our expert staff (who are able to assess the degree of technicality and the specific requirements of the text)
- Selection of the professionals most suited to the field of specialisation
- Professional translation using the most advanced and up-to-date technical and technological tools and best linguistic resources
- Verification and quality control of the translation by our specialist revisers and experienced project managers
- 24/7 multi-channel communication to always answer any queries
- The security of a job well done, with a 12-month warranty